Three things are involve in creating a database, they are:
- Creating a database
- Creating a database user
- Giving your database user access to work with your database
cPanel includes a MySQL Database Wizard that walks you through each of the above steps.
- Log into your cPanel
- Click the MySQL Database Wizard under the Databases heading
- Next to New Database enter a name for your database and click Next Step
- Next to Username enter a username.
- Enter a password next to Password, enter it again for Password (Again) and then click Create User
- On the next page, you’ll assign privileges for the user to the database. Check the box next to All Privileges and then click Next Step.
Now, you have successfully created a database and a database user.