CloudFlare is a free service that accelerates and secures your website by acting as a proxy between your visitors and HostMeNg servers. You can protect your website against malicious visitors, save bandwidth and reduce average page load times with cloudflare in active
How Does Cloudflare Works?
Once you enable CloudFlare for your website, it is designated as your authoritative name servers, this allows CloudFlare to clean and accelerate your traffic as all requests to your website are now routed through CloudFlare. With network routing technology and 23 data centers around the world
Benefits of Enabling Cloudflare
- Bring visitors the fastest connection possible
- Screen your website’s traffic for malicious visitors
- Cache static content on your site
- Optimize your web content
- Site Performance Improvement
- Mobile Device Optimization
- Bot and Threat Protection
- Spam Comments Protection
- Alerting Visitors of Infected Computers
- Offline Browsing Mode
- Lower Resource Usage
How to Enable Cloudflare Directly
Visit http://www.cloudflare.com sign up as a new user.
Click the link below for full details on setting up cloudflare directly on their website
- Step 1: Create a CloudFlare account and add a website
- Step 2: Change your domain name servers to CloudFlare
How to Enable Cloudflare on Cpanel
In order to enable CloudFlare for your domain, do the following:
1. Log into your cPanel
2. Select the CloudFlare option in the Cloudflare Supercharge Your Website section:
3. If you have not signed up with CloudFlare yet, you will need to do so at the bottom of the page:
The sign-up process is rather easy. Enter your email in the Your Email field, press the I have read and agreed to abide by CloudFlare`s Terms of Service checkbox after reading the Terms of Service at the link provided, then press on the Signup Now! button.
4. Now to activate CloudFlare for your domain, go to CloudFlare > Overview and click on the grey cloud next to the domain name.
NOTE: CloudFlare will be activated for www.domain.com. To route all website traffic via CloudFlare, you need to set up an automatic redirect from domain.com to www.domain.com.